Sunday, April 3, 2011

LaylaLaVae21 Channel :->

I decided to tell everyone that I have a YouTube channel. My user name is LaylaLaVae21. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/LaylaLaVae21?feature=mhum


I haven’t uploaded any videos yet (Sorry). Still you can see videos I like and ones I have added to my favorites. I do hope to have a video uploaded in the near future. I may upload a clip of a song I have been working on. You would not hear any singing. You would only hear instruments. I composed this song on a program called MusicShake. It is completely free and you can download it onto your computer. Here is the website for MusicShake: http://eng.musicshake.com/#!/

If I upload a clip it will only be a rough draft. I will probably change a few of the instruments later. Also I would be more than happy to hear everyone’s comments on the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates