Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Handbag!

Yesterday I went to Ross and bought a XOXO bag! I really like it! Although my first choice was this hot pink Juicy Couture bag. The Juicy Couture bag was a little too expensive for me though. Hence why I instead purchased my second choice the XOXO bag. This is what the Juicy Couture bag looked like.





Photo from: http://www.discount-juicy-couture.com/2011-juicy-couture-handbag022-p-559.html



This is the XOXO bag.


Interior



 
Also sorry I have not uploaded any Youtube videos yet. I am having a slight problem with the music. The program I used to create the song was MusicShake. It will not allow me to save the file to my computer. Maybe I will be able to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates