Saturday, January 1, 2011

あけましておめでとうございます

Just a quick update…




Happy New Year!



あけましておめでとうございます



Did everyone embarrass himself or herself last night? I know I did! I really hope to have good luck this year and wish the same for everyone! I have three resolutions to keep this year (I know I should only have one. However I thought if you are going to gamble you might as well bet it all. *Which maybe why I typical lose when I gamble*). My resolutions are 1) To not obtain any more cavities 2) To be more toned 3) To HOPEFULLY visit Japan! I know the last one will be practically impossible to do, but I am thinking positive!



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates