Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Love the Holidays! (Part One)

Did everyone have Happy Holidays? I know I did! There were many gifts I received that were unexpected! (I promise I am Not Bragging just expressing my Joy J) The look on my mother’s face when my brother and I gave her the pictures she had been longing to have (purchased at Kirkland’s). It truly was priceless. My mother and father gave me three different sets of earrings, perfume gift set (S by Shakira), two pairs of fuzzy boots, Japanese Cherry Blossom gift set (Bath and Body Works), a large makeup collection set (Ulta), and many other gifts. My brother gave me a few video games (yes I am a nerd) and a Wii! J! Later that evening we invited family members over for our traditional Christmas party! It was so much fun! It seemed as though everyone brought more sweets with them than anything else. Plus most of them left the sweets here! It is killing me knowing all those sweets are downstairs and I cannot have a piece of anything! Ugh! Maybe if I try really hard not to think about it I will be able to put it out of my mind. *Fingers crossed*




More pictures will be included in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates