Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sickness :-(

Friday of last week was not as bad as Thursday of last week. Although I will say that the day was pretty much depressing. Two reasons Friday was better than Thursday: 1. The staff was allowed to dress in costumes for the celebration of Halloween (I was a hippie!). 2. I did not have to work late that night (as you may have guessed I typically work late on Fridays). Those where the only two reasons Friday was a little less depressing than Thursday.

Sick… Yes it is true, I am sick. Last night Antoinette and I went to the Carnival! Unfortunately it was misting the majority of the night. In addition it was raining on and off for about an hour. It did not matter! We still had a very good time! Consequently, this morning I awoke with a fever and a very sore throat. Not to mention the coughing and nasal congestion is pretty bad too. Thus I was unable to go to work today (I still have every intention of returning tomorrow! I will just wear a mask).

Photo from: http://www.ruralsprawl.com/blog/?tag=jet-program

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates