Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ranting Again... Sorry

Is it allowed for an employer to actually tell you “do not be yourself”? I think saying this to an employee could be breaking a rule or something. I am not sure; I could be wrong. Furthermore, is there not a service or something preventing an employer from miss-treating their employees? For some reason I was under the assumption something like that existed. Apparently not because the environment I work in allows an employer to belittle, “power trip”, and insult their employees on a regular basis. I suppose I could just be ranting.

    I dread going to work more and more everyday. I would submit my resignation again, but with the economy it seems almost impossible to do so. I have been looking for months and… nothing. The entire process is frustrating.

Pretty and Cute… Yesterday I purchased 6 masks from prettyandcute.com! I bought one Collagen Crystal Eye Mask Pink, one So Hot! Peach Mask, one Collagen Crystal Eye Mask Clear, one Japanese Natural Tofu Mask, one Acne Mask, and one Lioele Blackhead Clear Nose Treatment Patch. As soon as the order comes in I will be sure to write a review about each mask! :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates