Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cooking Again :-)

Udon Noodles… I know I have been writing about cooking more and more lately. Well what can I say? I have been trying to immerse myself into eating only Japanese food. My most recent dish was Udon Noodles. I cooked it yesterday and today. Today I made it without a broth (I was out of dashi). It still tasted pretty good. However I must say it is tastier with the broth. If any of you would like to know the recipes for the dishes I have made just leave a comment. I will type the recipe in a post.





Contacts… I finally purchased contacts today. I must say they are quite uncomfortable. I was told to only wear them for about three to four hours today (it was my first time wearing contacts). I wore them for about three hours. The entire time I was wearing them they constantly felt dry. In addition sometimes my vision would become blurry. The assistants at the optometrist’s office told me this is very common (you are inserting a foreign object into your eye). It will be more comfortable with time I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates