Saturday, June 5, 2010

PCB, Work, and BB Cream

As of late I have been tremendously tired. This is my alibi for waiting too long to write another post. All day everyday I feel overwhelmed by exhaustion. There is not a plausible reason for feeling this way. Well… except for one…

PCB!... Antoinette and I had a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend! Unfortunately Également, her brother, and her friend visited Panama City Beach during the week not the weekend. Without them it was not too dreadfully disappointing; we had a great time! We arrived Saturday and departed on Monday. We watched Sex and the City 2 twice! I absolutely loved it! The fashion was amazing! Carrie wore this long green dress at the end of the movie. It was my favorite by far! It inspired me to buy this long black dress I found at Envy! Moreover, after the movie Antoinette suggested to me that I should look for jobs near PCB! I thought it was an amazing idea! I would love to live at the beach! Therefore yes I have been looking; although I have not found anything yet I am still hopeful. When I am at the Beach I feel overwhelmed with happiness and find myself smile unconsciously. It would be marvelous to feel that way all the time.

Innisfree BB Cream… Well I think a reasonable amount of time has passed. It is time for a more elaborate review. I have been using Innisfree BB Cream for 2 ½ weeks. It looks very natural and has good coverage. In addition I think that it is actually helping my skin. I have noticed that my acne is subsiding and my scars are starting to fade. There is one flaw. The oil control could be better. This is not a big problem for me because I can always buy some powder for touch ups. I truly like this product, and I might try another BB Cream to eliminate the oil control flaw. Although I will say that I have been using the same foundation for about 4 to 5 years. This product I prefer by far; I feel as though I am not wearing make up when I use it.

Shrek Forever After… While at the beach we also watched Shrek Forever After. Most of you maybe thinking that the series has grown old, and that this movie will be awful. I assure you that it is not. Though I will admit it is not the best of the series, but the humor is in abundance in this movie. Puss became my favorite character considering that he has gained an enormous amount of weight. He is Fiona’s pet cat whom she papers like a house cat. In one scene Puss asks, “It is true? Have I really become soft?” Fiona replies, “Don’t be silly. Now who’s a pretty kitty?” Puss replies cutely, “I am”. Hilarious. Also in this movie Fiona becomes this hardcore leader for the ogres. She has exceptional fighting skills and instincts. It was truly a good movie.


Don’t take it personal… Work tends to irritate me more than anything. As a result when I get home I tend to push it out of my mind. Why? Because when I think about it I feel irritation all over again. One day at work I was venting to a coworker who normally vents to me as well. When she vents to me I normally reply, “Oh I am sorry” or “Unbelievable”. Her response to me was, “Don’t take it so personal”. I know that in the U.S. it was voted that the most annoying word or phrase was “Whatever”. However, I would like to vote that it should be changed to “Don’t take it so personal”. At the time when she replied with this statement I simply smiled, “Ok”. The more I thought about this phrase the more pissed off I became! She spoke as though I was going to go home and cry myself to sleep. I only vented because I was irritated with a situation and venting often helps me forget about it. Needless to say I will never vent to her again. If she chooses to vent to me again I think I might have the perfect response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates