Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wish I May Wish I Might

My finger is healing well. I hate work slightly less than normal. I am broke and have to move back in with my parents. I meet a coworker of Antoinette’s last night. In addition Antoinette and I sang karaoke (Don’t Stop Believing by Journey).

Halloween… I recently discovered that we are permitted to wear a costume the Friday before Halloween to work. Although the costume does have to be age appropriate and non-scary. I have decided to wear a hippie costume!

Wish List… Since I haven’t had any money lately I have been making wish lists. Most of the items are interesting. Here are some items I hope to buy in the near future. If any of you are interested in any of the items listed, a link is below each picture.

1. Audio-Technica - ATH-ON300 BK Portable Headphones (Black)




2. Schwinn Meridian Adult Trike, Dark Cherry




3. MOTTAINAI Lunchbox (Onigiri-shape/3R+R) D08015




4. Skin79 BB Cream Miniature Mini Set (Black) 5gx4




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates