Sunday, January 24, 2010

G-Dragon and More...

This week I discovered new music. I happened upon Heartbreaker by G-Dragon; at once I found that I could not stop listening to it. I liked it so much that I decided to look up more songs by him. This Resulted in me listening to his entire solo album; finding that I liked them all. Breathe is by far my favorite. It’s so incredible that every time I listen to it I must move to the beat. Besides it doesn’t hurt that he is very attractive with his blond hair. He is still very attractive with his new hair cut, but I am quite fond of the blonde hair. Not to mention I like his fascinating style.

Photo From: http://lothaki.wordpress.com/category/k-music/g-dragon/

Photo From: http://www.whatphone.net/images-upload/viewer.php?id=549238Breath-1.jpg

Moving on… While searching for more of his music I found an eye catching headline: “G-Dragon might go to Jail”. Of course I was curious. At a recent concert of his he had sexual content. Apparently it is against the law to expose that sort of material to minors. There were many fans between the ages of 12 and 14 that attended the concert. I have been reading about this situation and decided that I had a couple of questions (by the way this happened in South Korea). I read an article that stated that sexual content on stage was strictly prohibited. Next I read another article that stated they could have an age restriction on the concert (having it that only ages 19 and up could attend). In South Korea is sexual content at concerts prohibited or allowed with an age restriction. Furthermore, Does America have a similar law? Or does Freedom of speech override any such law or laws?

Moreover I noticed that several Korean songs have English words laced throughout. Why is that? I like that, but my curiosity keeps persisting the question why. Is it their second language? If it is that still does not explain why. Spanish is America’s second and yes it is used in some songs but not quite as frequent. Aside from that I know that the majority of Europe seems to be not quite fond of Americans. Does the majority of South Korea feel the same way? I know that quite a few countries are not fond of Americans. Is South Korea included in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates