Saturday, July 10, 2010

Headaches

Today I have a headache. Antoinette thinks it might be a migraine. Myself? I am not fairly certain if it is or if it is not. Why? Because I do not think I have ever had a migraine before. Lately nearly every morning I have had a headache. Sometimes it lasts for only a couple of hours other times it can last all day. Perhaps I am just dehydrated. Well I suppose I will see the doctor about it next week.

On A Pale Horse… Recently I have been reading the novel On A Pale Horse by Piers Anthony. Thus far it is quite fascinating; however, I have only read a few pages. Yet It inspires me to be more imaginative with my own novels.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus… This is truly an attention-grabbing movie. I relatively enjoyed the many different imaginations that each individual displayed throughout. However the movie is somewhat sad; which I am not predominantly fond of. Although I understand that it must be sad given the story line. Still I am not one for sad movies.

Sculpture… A couple of weeks ago I finally made a sculpture. The sculpture is a blooming flower; which I absolutely love. All I need to do for it to be complete is to buy some paint next week and paint it. The color I intend for it to be has not been decided upon yet.

1 comment:

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates