Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Goal Weight

A few weeks ago I had dinner with Antoinette at the Bistro. The atmosphere, music, food, everything was perfect. Although I will admit it was quite expensive. I had the crab spring roll Asian salad with raspberry vinaigrette for the appetizer. The entrée was the Oriental duck stir-fry with Chardonnay 2006 France as my drink of choice. Everything was perfectly delicious. Unfortunately the owner/chef is selling the restaurant to another organization.

My Goal Weight… I have decided to show all of you the body I am aiming to have.

Photo from http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=218374&st=140

Her name is Kim Ah Joong. She is a Korean actress and model. Her most famous movie is 200 Pounds Beauty (I wrote a post about this movie in March). Her height is 170 cm and her weight is 48kg. My height is also 170cm and my weight is little higher (okay more than a little). Maybe I will be close in about a year… Hopefully…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates