Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rainy Day

It is raining today. Actually I would say outside is a thunderstorm. A couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of false eyelashes and adhesive. In the past I have not been able to master wearing false eyelashes. Since I had only tried twice I thought it might be worth another try. Tomorrow will be the final shot I will give false eyelashes. We will see if it will work out or not.

Yay for Fall… I am overjoyed that it is finally August! To me August means that it is the prelude to fall. I love fall! The carnival is only open in the fall (I love the carnival)! Candy apples are in abundance as well as Chilidogs, Dip n’ Dots, Funnel Cakes, Pizza (carnival pizza is the best) etc. (and all of the other food that you should never eat). Plus the exciting roller coasters always give me an adrenaline rush. Then shortly after the carnival closes it is time for Halloween! The decorations, candy, haunted houses, scary movies, and costumes combine to make this a extraordinary holiday! Next is Thanksgiving. Then follows my birthday and finally Christmas. I love fall and winter! In addition did I mention an abundance of pumpkin pie, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin scents, pumpkin flavored coffee, etc!

Weight loss… I lost weight 3 pounds this week. This diet is truly working for me! Sugar cravings are not as relentless as before. In addition I am beginning to feel that I do not crave it as much (I still crave chocolate just not as much).

New Haircut… My intentions for a new hairstyle will not take effect for at least a few more months. I plan to have blunt bang and layers that frame my face! I am very excited about it! However my hair needs to be a couple of inches longer before I decide to cut it.

My Play list… I try to include different genres to show all the different music I listen to. So check it out! You might find a song you like and if you don’t I change the songs every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates