Friday, September 3, 2010

Japanese Food!

Two weeks notice… Surprise! I finally submitted my resignation letter. My last day will be September 10, 2010. No I do not have another job but I have two weeks to find one. This may not be the wisest decision. However I would rather it be this way than my staying there. Showing a little professionalism I will let those be my last words as to why I decided to leave the way I did.

Japanese Bento Box… A coworker of mine brought spicy tuna roll sushi to work today.


Photo from: http://picsicio.us/keyword/spicy%20tuna%20roll%20sushi/

I immediately told myself not to ask for one (I had used all of my cheat days this week). Technically I did not ask. My coworker offered one to me. Then she offered me another and another. Before I knew it I had devoured FOUR pieces! After this I realized I had surpassed my calorie count for the day. I decided to say the Hell with it if I am already over on my count I might as well not stop now. After work I rushed to Fuji (Japanese Restaurant) and order a chicken teriyaki bento box special with ginger dressing for the salad.

Photo from: http://mountfuji.net/Special%20combos.htm



Photo from: http://foodfashionlife.wordpress.com/

Ahhh… it was pure ecstasy. For so long I had not tasted such divine Japanese food. Typically when I order this I can only eat about half before I am full. Today… No such luck… I practically inhaled all of it in less than five minutes. Delicious…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates