Monday, February 14, 2011

Only You...

Happy Valentine’s Day! Do you Love Valentine’s Day? Or do you Hate it? Typically I would call this holiday National Chocolate Day! However since I am not supposed to gorge on chocolate; others decided to help the cause by not buying chocolate for me. Nonetheless a couple friends of mine held true to the tradition (Yay Friends). Still I decide to buy myself a Valentine’s Day gift. It is a Teddy Bear! It is so cute! I purchased it for only three dollars at Wal-Mart. However how much I spent it or where I purchased it does not matter. Because it is incredibly cute! Ok now I am going to spend the remainder of my day watching movie adaptations of Jane Austen’s books (it is one of the corny girlie things I do).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates