Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Salmon-Edamame Burgers and Spinach with Bonito Flakes

Sorry I left you guys hanging for so long. Over the past several days I have cooked numerous dishes. The first dish is Salmon-Edamame burgers. It was quite delicious. The process was very messy and each patty seemed to fall apart more and more. However after a long and somewhat frustrating process I finally had eight Salmon-Edamame burgers. I know for a typical burger you would place the patty between two buns and add a few condiments. Although I thought they were much tastier by themselves.






Spinach with Bonito Flakes was the second dish I prepared. This dish was incredibly delectable. Instead of regular dashi I used instant dashi for this dish. I was a little worried that it would not be as tasty as regular dashi; however, I found it to be just as good. Also it saves so much time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates