Sunday, December 19, 2010

GMarket!

Yesterday I had my hair cut, styled, and dyed! I decided to pick the first choice! I thought it was very fun and cute, and that was the look I wanted!



It looks as though it has a blue tint, but I can assure you it does not! The flash was on; which made it look blue. 


Sample Review… Recently I tried the Eye Moist Jell sample. I applied this product before applying makeup (as instructed). It is suppose to keep your eyes moisturized all day; which it did. However it seemed after a short period of time they felt oily. So I would say it really wasn’t a great product for me.


Happy Holidays… Lately I have been exceptionally busy buying gifts for everyone. So I apologize for not posting as much as usual. The entire gift buying process is enjoyable yet exhausting. In addition I recently heard about this website called Gmarket. G-dragon is the spokesperson for the website and even wrote a song for the website! It is entitled “Gmarket Party”. If you would like to listen to the song I currently have it on my playlist, which is located in the right side bar. This website is amazing (although I have not purchased anything from it yet L). I say it is amazing because it has all the latest Korean, Japanese, and other products (Electronics, Makeup, Skin Care, Clothing, Jewelry, Food, Books, etc)! However since I have spent all of my money on gifts for the Holidays I am unable to buy anything else. I will just have to wait until the next payday!  Here is the link for Gmarket (In English): http://english.gmarket.co.kr/


Next week I am making a Christmas Cake (Crème Cake) for the first time! Cooking with Dog has a video (YouTube) showing how to make a Christmas Cake step by step. I will let you guys know how it tastes!

If any of you would also like to make a Christmas Cake you can click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cookingwithdog?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/0/LmLkPBut8nI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates