Thursday, December 16, 2010

新しいヘアスタイルとレビュー (A New Hairstyle and Reviews!)

I have a hair appointment set for this Saturday! Finally I am going to have my hair dyed, styled, and cut once again! So far I have three choices in mind. This is the color I am going to dye it.


Photo From: http://www.colourlovers.com/fashion/blog/2007/12/18/hair-color-a-history-of-folicle-hue-adjusting

Style and Cut Choices

First Choice:
http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/long/d.phtml?page=17&st=50443

Second Choice:
http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/long/d.phtml?page=93&st=43014

Third Choice:
http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/long/d.phtml?page=88&st=43538

Which one is your favorite?


Sample Reviews… First I will admit I have not tried the entire sample set yet. However I will gladly share my reviews of the products I have tried. Lets begin with Moisturizing Shampoo and Condition/Treatment. The conditioner worked brilliantly I loved the scent and it really seemed to improve my hair. My hair tends to be a little dry and on this day it look unbelievably soft. I will definitely buy this product in the near future. However I was not that impressed by the Shampoo. I started with about a quarter size amount of shampoo (as instructed) to lather my hair. It only lathered a little. So my assumption was that I needed more (my guess being that I have long hair hence needing more). Although after it not lathering well the second time I decided to use the entire sample pack (which was triple the recommended amount). Yet still it did not lather well. I think it is safe to say it was a great disappointment.


Face Care Set: Facial Cleansing Foam and Moisture Cream: I absolutely adored these products! The cleansing foam was so thick and smooth! A little really goes a long way with this product. In addition it did not dry out my skin (facial cleansing products tend to dry out my skin). The moisture cream was even better! It is probably my favorite product out of the entire sample set! I rarely moisturize my skin since I have combination/oily skin. Therefore when I moisturize my skin it becomes severely oily within minutes. However with this product no such thing happened! It kept everything at a nice moisture balance! I love it!

Makeup Remover: This product is definitely my least favorite out of the set. It felt as though I was applying pure canola oil to my face (Greasy Greasy Greasy!). A feeling I absolutely loathe! It did not remove all of my makeup (Stating that it could remove eye makeup as well). To be honest I think it removed as much makeup as water by itself could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates