Tuesday, December 7, 2010

今日は私の誕生日である So Let's Celebrate!

Happy Birthday to Me! 今日は私の誕生日である! Finally I am 22 years old! 私の第22誕生日! What gifts did I receive? A coworker of mine bought me A bag of Starbucks coffee beans, A coffee bean grinder, A large (and cute) coffee mug, and a bag of Dove (my favorite) dark chocolates. My Parents bought me a pair of pajama pants, Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion, and a pair of cute earphones (the earphones has blue silver flowers on them!). My brother bought me Tomb Raider Underworld! My birthday cake was an Oreo ice cream cake! It was a wonderful day.

Christmas… As promised here is a picture of our tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates