Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas!

Wednesday I had an encounter that ruined several hours of my day. The witch was back on her Broom at work! However that day I stood up for myself! My direct supervisor (also the witch’s supervisor) told me he was proud of me for doing that! Then he had a few harsh words to say to her. I told him that if it happened again (it has happened many times before) that I would report the witch. What she is doing is harassment and bullying in the workplace and I will not be a bug underneath her heel anymore!


OOOKKK I feel better now.



H-A-P-P-Y HOLIDAYS… Tomorrow is Christmas! YAY! I am so excited! Santa came to my work last week. I told him I wanted a 26” Huffy Women’s Cruiser Bike for Christmas! He asked the question he normally does, “Have you been good this year?” My smile disappeared as I quickly exclaimed, “I can explain everything! I have had a rough year!” He chuckled heartily as he walked away. I have a feeling I am not getting the bike.



Merry Christmas to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Ambrosia | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates